Your challenge is to:
design an innovative exhibit, to inform communities, government and the media about the ways light affects our lives
This exhibit could be a trade display, website, travelling education experience or similar and could include a working model, smart phone apps, social media, print, or other material illustrating a new technique or approach and should be appropriate to your region.
Your product, process, or service should feature light as a primary resource and deliver benefit in one or more of the following areas: education, health, community, home, leisure, entertainment or business.
Your response may include new and creative ways to capture or generate light.
- You will have 3 minutes on video to showcase your ideas.
- In addition you need to submit a 2 page A4 Business Plan which will include your marketing strategy and a detailed financial plan showing how much funding you require:
- to develop the idea
- to cover the cost of maintaining and operating the exhibit for 12 months
- how you will source the funds necessary to cover the costs, and
- how many people you will employ and in what capacity.